We’ve had a lot of requests to add Mobile GIS functionality to our Performance Atlas.
You asked. We listened.
Performance Atlas users and prospective users…drop those napkins in your laps and get a bite o’ this. The oven doors are about to open in the GGroup code kitchen and there’s some mobile mapping deliciousness coming your way.
Some excerpts from the menu:
- Management tools for creating and assigning field work
- Robust disconnected editing capabilities (yes, you can work offline…with a basemap…with multiple zoom levels)
- Simple database and web application syncing (single click submission of field updates so the web users can see how fast your field crew is gettin ‘er done)
- QA / QC data review tools for field-submitted data
- Integrated security framework
- Android and iOS happiness
If you’ve got folks on your back about a full circuit solution for data management, data viewing/reporting, and field collection…then let’s talk. We can put it on your gear or provide it to you in a fully hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) format. It’s easier, faster, and less expensive than you’ve been thinking.